Our group is always open to new members, and to be part of it you just need the will to have fun, make new friends and to leave behind all clothes and prejudices to be able to fully enjoy the naturist lifestyle in the company of others like you. Have you read the posts on the meetings we have made so far and would you like to join us in any of the ones we will be organizing soon? Or maybe you would like to take part in our work to promote naturism in Catalonia, either by becoming a CCN associate, collaborating on this website or helping us organize activities? Here’s how to do it!
How to become a CCN associate
1. Fill in the form on the CCN website
On the CCN website you will find a link to a form (located on a secure server) that you must fill in with your personal details.
2. Make the payment
The first year you will have to pay the fee by transferring it to the account number (Caixa d’Enginyers) on the form page. From then on, the CCN will collect the annual fee always by direct debit. The first time you can also pay the fee in cash at the club’s office, located in Barcelona (Pere Vergés street, 1, floor 11 office 10). Office hours are Wednesdays from 7 to 9 p.m., except July and August.
3. Send a photo
To make the cards you have to send a photograph (such as the ones for ID cards) by email to email@example.com , by mail to the address mentioned, or deliver in person to the office.
BENEFITS OF ASSOCIATES
So what are the benefits of becoming a CCN associate? Below we present them as they appear on the club’s website (with some additions) so that you have all the information available:
- You will receive a quarterly newsletter. Associates receive the CCN newsletter every three months, called Naturism, with information on the activities and meetings carried out by the CCN, articles and opinions from members (also ours!), news related to the naturist movement and reviews of naturist resorts in Catalonia, Spain, Europe and elsewhere.
- You will have access to certain naturist resorts. Associates receive a naturist card or passport from the International Naturist Federation (INF). This card is essential to enter some naturist resorts and to enjoy discounts in others.
- You will have access to the WhatsApp group for Young Naturists members who are also CCN associates. This is a group reserved for members of Young Naturists who are also associated to the CCN, where issues about the organization of the group are discussed and where future activities are considered first.
- You will get discounts on meetings and activities organized by the CCN and other associations that belong to the FEN and the INF, and on the entrance fee to the Picornell nudist swimming pools in Barcelona. Some of the activities coordinated by the CCN are:
- Trips to beaches of nudist tradition in Catalonia.
- Sports activities such as beach volleyball.
- Inland hikes with skinny dippings.
- Meetings at national and foreign naturist resorts.
- Organization of massage workshops, yoga, theater, photography, body painting, etc.
- Talks, conferences and assemblies on naturism or related topics.
- Claim or awareness actions.
- Parties, festivals and other social events to keep in touch with other associates throughout the year.
- You will meet other naturists. Being an associate allows you to meet other naturists, people who have a lifestyle similar to yours, with whom to go to the beach or the mountain, with whom you can talk without taboos, people to share many activities, etc.
- You will participate in the promotion and defense of naturism. Being associated with the CCN and at the same time federated with the INF makes you participate in the defense of naturism in Catalonia and worldwide. We are a minority and we need an organization that promotes and defends naturism.
It should be remembered that membership fees are the main source of funding for the CCN association and, consequently, the basis for supporting the representation of organized naturism in Catalonia.
The more we are, the stronger we will be! The organized naturist movement needs to be large in order to achieve better social recognition and respect for naturism.